Last updated on: November 2, 2016
- When you open an Account with Fishry, use our Services or otherwise provide us with your details, we may collect certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your email address, name, phone number, mailing address and other information (“Personal Information”).
- We may collect Personal Information of End Users when they use our Services, such as when they place an order on a User Website or sign up for an account on the User Website.
- The Personal Information that we collect from you will be used or shared with third parties (including Affiliates and Third Party Services) for the following purposes:
- Personal Information may be shared with third parties to prevent, investigate, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or any other agreement related to the Services, or as otherwise required by law.
- Personal Information may also be shared with a company that acquires our business, whether through merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or other similar transaction or proceeding. If this happens, we will post a notice on our home page.
- We will continue to store archived copies of your Personal Information for legitimate business purposes and to comply with the law.
- We will continue to store anonymous or anonymized information, such as website visits, without identifiers, in order to improve our Services.
- We do not and will never share, disclose, sell, rent, or otherwise provide Personal Information to other companies for the marketing of their own products or services.
- We do not use the Personal Information we collect from you or your customers to contact or market to your customers or directly compete with you. However, Fishry may contact or market to your customers if we obtain their information from another source, such as from the customers themselves.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but do remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that are transferred from you or to you via the Internet.